Sleepless nights are all too familiar to the parents of a newborn. The tiredness can really take its toll on you during the days. Baby loungers can be a real help by giving you a safe, comfortable place to put your baby down. This Snuggle Me Organic Review covers an innovative baby product that can make those early days of motherhood a lot easier.
Snuggle Me Organic Review Summary
To give you an overall picture for the Snuggle Me baby lounger
Value for Money:
The Snuggle Me Organic is an expensive baby lounger. It’s not as expensive as the Dockatot Deluxe but it’s still probably one of the most expensive pillows you could buy.
The Snuggle Me Organic baby lounger is made from high-quality organic cotton. It’s a high-quality product and is designed to last for multiple babies.
The snuggle me is designed to hug your baby keeping them supported. It’s firm enough to be comfortable for your baby but not hard as a rock. Since it’s a pillow, it has no built-in hard surfaces. However, the cover of the snuggle me can be a little loose fitting.
Every part of the Snuggle me can be machine washed in cold water. The covers can handle the dryer as long as you keep it on low heat. The lounger itself should go into the dryer for a short time and then air dry the rest of the way.
Snuggle Me Organic Review Score: 85 / 100
Snuggle Me Organic Review What I Like
- The snuggle me is lightweight and airy.
- This lounger can be taken with you almost anywhere.
- This lounger keeps your baby on her back and prevents her from rolling.
- Care and use of the product is easy.
Snuggle Me Organic Review What I Don’t Like
- The product is pricey.
- This lounger is most useful during your baby’s early months. Older babies typically just use it as a cushion.
I feel that the pros outweigh the cons for the Snuggle Me Organic baby lounger. It’s a fabulous product that was designed by a mother with the welfare of you and your baby in mind. A more in-depth Snuggle Me Organic Review is below.
Table of Contents
- Things to consider before buying a baby lounger
- About the Snuggle Me Brand
- Introducing the Snuggle Me Organic Baby Lounger
- Features and Benefits
- Cozy Supportive Design
- Premium Organic Materials
- Remaining Features and Basic Specifications
- Snuggle Me Organic Safety
- Social Proof
- Snuggle Me Organic Review Conclusion
Things to consider before buying a baby lounger
When you’re shopping for high-quality baby products, you must decide which ones are worth the investment. A great product may serve its purpose well for some babies while providing minimal benefits for others. Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Does my baby sleep well in a crib, bassinet or
mosesbasket? If not, then she may rest better in a lounger that draws her in and hugs her.
- Is the lounger the right size for the place I want to lay my baby?
- Is it necessary to have a lounger made of organic cotton or would less expensive fabrics be just as suitable? Organic cotton is free from flame retardants,
BPAs, ethylene glycol, and other chemicals.
- Will I use the lounger for long enough to justify the expense?
- Do I need the lounger and its covers to be machine-washable?
About the Snuggle Me Brand
The snuggle me brand was founded in 2007 by Mia Carr. After having twins Mia needed a safe place to put her little ones down. Mia worked with her mother in law to develop a baby lounger that would hug baby. By the baby lounger hugging the babies it would offer them support, reassurance, and sensation of being snuggled in thier parents arms.
After had crafting a small batch of Snuggle Me loungers and selling them all at a local craft fair Mia new her idea was going t be a success. And so the Snuggle Me brand was born.
Introducing the Snuggle Me Organic Baby Lounger
After the success of the Snuggle Me lounger. Mia’s passion for organic materials and locally sourced fabrics grew.
The Snuggle Me Organic is still the same comforting and supportive baby lounger. However, the cover of the Snuggle Me Organic is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and filled with virgin polyester fiber. This product is made in the U.S. and comes with one sensory lounger, one removable cover, and one zippered travel bag that’s made of cotton canvas.
Features and Benefits
It’s the innovative features that make the Snuggle Me Organic baby lounger a great product.
Cozy Supportive Design
The center of the Snuggle Me Organic is suspended in a way that pulls the sides inward when you lay your baby down. This design of the lounger creates an inward pressure on your little one. This creates the same snug cuddling and sensations as being snuggled in your arms.
A firm lounger is good for your baby’s spine. The
The sides of the lounger are quite high to prevent your baby from rolling over. Just rest your baby’s head at the top and put thier torso in the center with thier legs hanging over the bottom. Having elevated legs is also the preferred position for healthy hip development in newborns.
Premium Organic Materials
The Snuggle Me Organic is manufactured in the U.S. As mentioned above the fabric used to make the Snuggle Me cover is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton.
Organic cotton is free from any synthetic materials and it hasn’t been treated with any chemicals which could be potentially harmful to your baby. Organic cotton is also very comfortable and breathable.
Virgin polyester fiber is used to fill the Snuggle Me. As with the organic cotton cover there are no additives or harmful chemicals used in the filling.
Remaining Features and Basic Specifications
- The lounger is completely enclosed and it
doesnthave any zippers or buttons.
- Since the snuggle me organic is machine washable, you can also use it for giving your little one a sponge bath.
- Although the lounger is designed for babies up to six months old, bigger babies like its soft touch and it can still be used for playtime
The Snuggle Me lounger measures about 27 inches long and 18 inches wide. The lounger’s perimeter is approximately four inches high. You can get the cover in various colors such as light blue, pink, green, and natural.
Since no straps or buckles are attached to the Snuggle Me Organic lounger, the entire lounger is soft and comfy.
Snuggle Me Organic Safety
If you’re considering buying a Snuggle Me Organic, you’ll want to make sure you use it correctly so that you keep your baby safe.
Historically the Snuggle me has been recommended and marketed as co-sleeper or bed sharing aid. But over the years there has been a shift in the recommendations of various governing bodies who look out of the safety of families. Bed-sharing with your little one
To align with this Snuggle Me are changing their recommendations around the use of thier products for co-sleeping/bed-sharing. The Snuggle Me should not be used as a bed-sharing aid or co-sleeper. The Snuggle Me can be used as a daytime lounger, tummy time mat and for napping but only while supervised.
If you search for online reviews about this baby lounger, you’ll find a lot of positive feedback. Snuggle Me
Reading through the reviews the Snuggle Me comes in handy for much more than just napping at home.
A common theme in the reviews is that the Snuggle Me comes with a reasonably hefty price tag for what is essentially a fancy cushion. But, nearly all the reviews stating this felt that the Snuggle Me is worth it for how much use they get out of the baby lounger.
Some of the reviews feel that thier baby either outgrew the Snuggle Me or they felt thier babies were too long for the lounger after only a few months of use. Despite this, the reviewers were still grateful for the restful nights during thier children’s infancy.
Overall the reviews for the Snuggle Me Organic baby lounger are great, and I think your baby would find it a comfortable safe place to relax and nap.
Shortfalls and Alternatives
The Snuggle Me Organic baby lounger doesn’t have many shortcomings, but there are a few points below where the Snuggle Me could be improved.
- The lounger could be adapted to accommodate both small and large infants.
- The covers could be made to fit the pillow more snugly.
Similar products do exist, and they vary in design and price. Here are a few of them.
- Leachco Podster: The Leachco Podster is a more reasonably priced baby lounger with a sling style design. Click here to read our Leachco Podster Review
- DockATot Deluxe This lounger is a little more expensive than the Snuggle Me Organic. Click here to read our Dockatot Deluxe Review
- Boppy Newborn Baby Lounger: This lounger has a recessed center but does not cuddle the baby; it is designed for the hours when the child is awake. Click here to read our Boppy Newborn Baby Lounger Review
Snuggle Me Organic Review Conclusion
If you’re looking for a baby lounger that will help your infant rest peacefully, then Snuggle Me Organic is definitely worth considering. Many reviewers have emphasized that the snug cuddling effect is unique to this lounger and great results with thier babies. They also indicate that their older babies and toddlers enjoy the comfortable pillow during play time. Whilst the lounger is on the pricey side, the majority of reviews feel the results justify the cost.
Please feel free to post questions and comments in the comments section below or email them.